Please be advised that Macroview Care Center has taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our children and staff.
Mc2 Precautionary Measures
- Temperature Screening (All children and staff – 3 times/day, All visitors upon arrival)
- Travel Declaration (All children and staff – 1 time/week, All visitors upon arrival)
- Limit Visitors
- Suspend large group activities
- Social distancing
- High levels of personal hygiene (Frequent hand-washing, Wearing of masks and face shields at all time)
- Ensure good environmental hygiene
The safety of our children and staff is our No. 1 priority. As we prepare to welcome the children back to the Centre with approval from the Government, let’s continue to maintain good hygiene habits everywhere we are.
In the meantime if you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you the soonest.