MC2 Holistic Approach
Why Choose Macroview?
Parent Support Group
MC2 Core Services
Before & After School Care
MC2 provides before and after school care during the school term and special full-day programmes during the school holidays for children aged 4 to 12. With experienced teachers and counsellors, rest assured that your child is in safe hands with us.
At MC2, we believe that children should be allowed to take charge for their own learning and encourage them to explore the world independently (with our guidance, of course!). Our holistic student care programme offers a wide range of educational and enrichment activities from classroom projects to outdoor learning.
Games & Activities
Read & Learn
Character Building Workshop
Art & Crafts
Experienced & Reputable Professional
Emily Low has 29 years of professional social work and counselling experience in Singapore, conducting countless public talks, parenting workshops and professional trainings. She is committed to use her knowledge and experience to bring out the best in all the children of MC2. Most importantly, she is our children’s beloved headmaster, Aunty Low! Parents, your child is definitely in very good hands here at MC2.
- Master in Education and Counselling (2010)
- China State-Certificated Class 2 Psychological Counselor (2014)
- Degree in Sociology & Social Work (1991)
- 25 Years Long Service Award from Ministry of Social & Family Development (MSF), Singapore (2017)
- Outstanding Volunteer Award at Taiwan Juvenile Court’s Youth Care & Protection Unit (1991)